Coles supersizes family favourites, saving customers up to 60% with ‘Big Pack Value’ range
Coles has supersized 44 household staples in its new Big Pack Value range, helping time-poor and budget conscious customers save up to 60% by switching to bigger bulk-size products.
The Big Pack Value range is part of Coles’ ongoing commitment to helping lower the cost of living for all Australians, which has also seen the supermarket lower the price of more than 2,000 popular products this financial year.
Available now for a limited time at Coles supermarkets nationally, 44 popular products will be offered in value-sized packs, including breakfast and family dinner staples, condiments, and pantry products such as Starbucks coffee, Darrell Lea, Maggi Noodles, Milo, Bega Peanut Butter and Coles’ best-selling Special Burger Sauce.
Some examples of the savings available include:
- Obento Panko Breadcrumbs now available in 1kg pack for $5.00 – when* compared to original 200g pack for $2.30, customers can save 57%
- Bega Peanut Butter Crunchy and Smooth now available in 2kg tub for $16.50 – when* compared to original 200g jar for $3.20, customers can save 48%
- Milo now available in 1.32kg tin for $16.00 – when* compared to original in 200g tin for $4.50, customers save 46%
- Vegeta Gourmet Vegetable Stock now available in 1kg tub for $10.00 – when* compared to original 250g size for $4.50, customers can save 44%
- Carman's Protein Bakes Salted Caramel & Peanut Butter now available in 24 pack for $20.00 – when* compared to original 5 pack for $6.90, customers can save 40%
- Maggi 2 Minute Chicken Noodles now available in an 18 pack for $11.00 – when* compared to original 5 pack for $4.50, customers can save 32%
Coles General Manager for Grocery Leanne White said Coles remains committed to helping lower the cost of living by introducing new cost-saving initiatives to help customers save at the checkout every week.
“We know Australians are looking for value more than ever and offering some of our popular products in bulk is one way we are helping our customers save time and money on their weekly grocery shop,” Leanne said.
“Our Big Pack Value range is helping feed even the largest of families on a budget with significant savings on 44 family favourites in bulk sizes – everything from snacks to sauces, coffee and dinner staples like a giant 1.32 kilo tin of Milo, massive 2 kilo tub of peanut butter, and 18 pack of Maggi 2 Minute Noodles.
“Buying in bulk works really well for families who are buying the same products regularly so can stock up on their favourites at a cheaper cost overall. Some of the products can last an average family a couple of months, which means customers save time shopping in store, while managing the family budget.”
Customers looking to go big can get their hands on the products nationally at Coles supermarkets, while stocks last:
- The Natural Confectionery Co Party Mix now available in Jumbo 1.1kg pack for $10.00 – when* compared to original 240g for $4.00, customers can save 46%
- Harvest Snaps multipack now available as a 50 pack for $19.00 – when* compared to original 5 pack for $3.50, customers can save 46%
- Kettle Chips Sea Salt now available in 300g for $5.00 – when* compared to original 175g for $5.00, customers can save 42%
- Kewpie Mayonnaise now available in 1kg for $10.00 – when* compared to original 300g for $4.70, customers can save 36%
- Pascall Marshmallows now available in 1.1kg for $10.00 – when* compared to original 280g for $4.00, customers can save 36%
- Darrell Lea Licorice Bullets now available in 750g for $9.80 – when* compared to original 250g pack for $4.90, customers can save 33%
- Noshu Cherry and Coconut Indulgent Bars now available in 384g for $14.00 – when* compared to original 160g for $8.50, customers can save 31%
- Starbucks Capsules now available in 60 pack Variety for $32.00 – when* compared to original 10 pack for $7.50, customers can save 29%
- Coles Special Burger Sauce now available in1kg for $6.50 – when* compared to original 360g for $3.00, customers can save 23%
- Coles Garlic Aioli now available in 950g for $6.50 – when* compared to original 350g for $3.00, customers can save 21%
- Laucke Wholemeal Bread Mix now available in 10kg for $26.00 – when* compared to original 5kg for $16.00, customers can save 19%
- Smith’s Multipacks now available in a 60 pack Variety Party Mix for $15.00 – when* compared to original 20 Pack for $5.75, customers can save 13%
Other exclusive Big Pack Value products available at Coles include:
- Lion Original Pancake Mix available in 1.4kg for $4.50
- Hoyts Pink Himalayan Salt available in 2kg for $10.00
- Fabulicious Raspberry Twists available in 1kg for $12.50
*Saving calculated as the difference between the unit price of the larger pack and the unit price of the smaller pack at its regular selling price. Some smaller packs may be on promotion at times during the Big Pack Value promotion period.
Coles Delivering Value the Australian Way
This financial year, in addition to weekly specials, Coles has dropped the price of over 2,000 products to help customers save every time they shop for pantry staples, fresh convenience, meat, bakery and pet food.
Coles has also kept prices low on key items customers rely on to feed their families, including the following products which have all remained at the same price for at least the past year:
- Coles Pasta 500g at $1 each
- Coles Canned Tuna 95g at $0.90 each
- Coles Canned Italian tomatoes 400g at $0.80 each
- Coles English muffins 6pk was $2.30 now $2
- Bega Cheese Slices 500g was $10.60 now $9.50
- Pauls Kids Yogurt 70g was $1.40 now $0.90
- Coles Aussie Salad Leaves 280g – 300g pack varieties were $5 now $4.50
- Obela Smooth Classic Hommus Dip 1kg was $9.00 now $7.50
- Coles Australian Lamb Leg Steaks two pack, at an Every Day Low Price of $6
- CANSTAR Blue award-winning Coles Free Range RSPCA approved Chicken Breast Fillet Large Pack was $14 p/kg, now $13 p/kg